I love my French!

emimc

Dec 4, 2011
My husband gave me a French Bulldog for my birthday present last year. He is such a great dog and I love him to death!

I thought it's so funny that he got me a Louis Vuitton purse for my birthday present this year.. and of course they're both French :lol::lol:

Then..why not having them in the picture together? ;)

Bonjour! How's everybody doing?

Mommy.. I'm a boy! Why am I taking picture with a female purse?

Ok .. ok.. whatever you want. I'll try to look cute for you as a birthday present.

Is this the French girl you've been crazy about?

Whatever .. I think I'm a way better looking French for sure!!

Ok.. hopefully these pictures have put some smiles on you guys' faces. Thanks for stopping by!
:lol::lol:

AndyLVoe

Feb 9, 2010
Alberta, Canada
omg! adorable pics! and commentating! you know adding pets to pictures totally steals the spotlight! your puppy is gorgeous! Congrats on your bag! Enjoy!

bugn

Celebrate Everything
Sep 4, 2011
Seattle
My husband gave me a French Bulldog for my birthday present last year. He is such a great dog and I love him to death!

I thought it's so funny that he got me a Louis Vuitton purse for my birthday present this year.. and of course they're both French :lol::lol:

Ok .. ok.. whatever you want. I'll try to look cute for you as a birthday present.

Ok.. hopefully these pictures have put some smiles on you guys' faces. Thanks for stopping by!
Cutest pictures ever!!!! :biggrin:

XOXO

ivonna

O.G.
Apr 24, 2009
UK

OMG! Love your little picture story! It certainly did put a smile on my face! Your puppy is so cute. What's his name?

cupcakequeen

Jun 15, 2010
London
^ Totally agree - the Louis is gorgeous but your Frenchie is to die for! :love: Thank you for sharing pics of them together - your DH has great taste!

emimc

Dec 4, 2011
ivonna said:
OMG! Love your little picture story! It certainly did put a smile on my face! Your puppy is so cute. What's his name?
Thank you Ivonna! His name is Gummo. Lol!

emimc

Dec 4, 2011
tessa06 said:
Aaaawww... So adorable..:biggrin: Your dog steals the show..:doggie:
Hahaha! I had a separate thread for my purse. So i guess I'll let him be a star in this one.