I LOVE my first Louboutins - Wallis Platform Mary Janes :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gotta hand it to this board to enable me. I was looking through the Louboutin photo thread and I just had to go out and get my first pair! Welcome Super Wallis Platform Mary Janes! I am so crazy about them and still can't believe I actually own a pair. Now the question is: How hard is the break-in for these? =\ That's the part I'm afraid of (eek). Any advice is greatly appreciated!!! I've worn them around the house today with thick socks so that seems to be helping them stretch. Also, I am thinking of slapping some non-slip pads on the soles to help with grip, but I am hesitant to cover up that signature red sole! Help!

P.S. Do these run small? I usually wear a 6.5 but these are a 7 and fit well...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gorgeous beyond word. Use foot petals clear sole stoperz for the bottom.

3. ah, i just bought foot petals AND sole stopperz today (they only came in black :sad:)! but yes, I am having a hard time covering up that red sole! it is too pretty to be covered lol. but then again, i do need to walk well in these... what do y'all think? would you stick black non slip pads on a CL sole? or should i go back and try to find the clear pads?

4. i wouldn't put anything on the soles, but that's just me. if you really need to then look for clear pads. i love the shoes, they're to die for.

5. thank you :smile:
    ok, i'll head back to get clear! (i probably saw the clear today and mistook them for white :Push:smile:

6. OMG! The mary janes are TDF! :love:Congrats!

7. thank you fashion_guru! i am just nuts about them!!! i hope i will be able to wear them without much pain :yes: but from the reports of others around here with CL's, i have faith that these will turn out to be comfy as well. *fingers crossed*

8. if u don't find 'em buy 'em off ebay thats where i get 'em from

9. Yummy!!

10. Absolutely gorgeous!:smile:

11. beautiful, i would get them if the heel was lower. . .i'm very clumsy

12. I love them! looks great on u!

13. Tdf!!!!

14. thank you all :heart:

15. these are lovely! you'll be wearing those for a long time.
    congrats on the purchase :tup: