I Love My Fake!! Arggggggg

nofakeshere

May 14, 2007
I was at the mall yesterday, walking into Dillards to see what new purses they had ( a large picture window full of them)!! :drool:

I heard one person say to her friend 'look at the prices of those purses, I bought my fake LV in Mexico for $20.00, I love it. Can you believe anyone would pay that much for a purse'. Had children with me I would liked to have said something! :cursing:

My bf's brother also questioned who would buy authentic handbags when you can get a good fake so much cheaper. So I asked him why he bought his wife a diamond engagement ring when cz is so much cheaper. He was offended but at least I made my point.

My bf's brother also questioned who would buy authentic handbags when you can get a good fake so much cheaper. So I asked him why he bought his wife a diamond engagement ring when cz is so much cheaper. He was offended but at least I made my point.

very good point lol

Love this point... I am definetely going to use this when I get questioned on my purchases

very good point. if i ever have such encounter, i'd give this example.:smile: