I Love My Fake!! Arggggggg

nofakeshere

May 14, 2007
I was at the mall yesterday, walking into Dillards to see what new purses they had ( a large picture window full of them)!! :drool:

I heard one person say to her friend 'look at the prices of those purses, I bought my fake LV in Mexico for $20.00, I love it. Can you believe anyone would pay that much for a purse'. Had children with me I would liked to have said something! :cursing:

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
My bf's brother also questioned who would buy authentic handbags when you can get a good fake so much cheaper. So I asked him why he bought his wife a diamond engagement ring when cz is so much cheaper. He was offended but at least I made my point.

Jan 4, 2006
Canada
Love this point... I am definetely going to use this when I get questioned on my purchases

My bf's brother also questioned who would buy authentic handbags when you can get a good fake so much cheaper. So I asked him why he bought his wife a diamond engagement ring when cz is so much cheaper. He was offended but at least I made my point.

nofakeshere

May 14, 2007
I WISH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!! I COULD HAVE ASKED IF SHE GOT HER WEDDING RING THERE TOO.:smartass:

I WILL REMEMBER THAT ONE!!!!

nofakeshere

May 14, 2007
OT

GTO Fan.... I LOVE your Boxer. I have a white one! And a black lab. And 4 cats. Not sure which one hogs the bed more!

SPOILED ROTTEN!!!!!

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
UK
very good point. if i ever have such encounter, i'd give this example.:smile:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Wow, good one!

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
this is a good one! :yes: