I Love My Betty!!!!

1. Thank you for everyone who helped me get my beloved Betty!!! Here she is along with some other bags I got these past two weeks. She's a little camera shy. :heart: :love: I will try to take better pictures of her later, but I picked her up today and wanted to share.

Thanks again so much, Roey, Jag, Girlsgottashop, Girlie and everyone else who understand my affliction! :flowers:

My Betty.JPG May bags.JPG
  2. I LOVE it, BL!!!! I also LOVE your blue Gaucho! I'm so happy that you got your Betty. It's sooooooooo pretty in that color!

3. What a gorgeous Betty! Congrats!

4. Gorgeous! Your latest additions are all TDF!!

5. She's beautiful! Congrats, BL!!! That latest collection of yours is looking mighty fine! :love:

6. Your Betty truly is beautiful:love: Looks like you had a great shopping month!

7. :yahoo: :yahoo:Finally!!!! Balenciaga Love I am so so happy for you - welcome to the betty club!!! Your betty is truly spectacular! Congrats:flowers:

I just used mine the other day and got several compliments, of course my betty preened like a peacock!!!!!

8. Awww, thank you!!! You guys are so sweet! It's been a great month! I have one more bag on the way. I have to say that the Betty was the icing on the cake that I was missing!!! I know it looks like a gym bag, but I love it so much! I must be crazy!!

9. Oooooooooo and love the other bags too - especially the balenciaga - is it rouille? YUMMY!

10. She's lovely! And looooove the blue gaucho ALOT!

11. Congrats on your Betty! The Ivory is a great color! Did you get the medium size?

12. Your Betty is To die for! What a great summer into winter white bag. Black and white is hot for Fall - you'll be right in step!

13. Safin - That is the medium Spring 06 size, which is the large for the Summer 06. Gotta love Chloe's consistencies!! :roflmfao:

14. Wow - what fabulous additions to your collection! Betty is gorgeous!

15. absolutely amazing! she's ready for her closeup!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice