I love Mini at first sight! Do you think it too expensive for a bag that small?

Oct 15, 2009
I love Mini at first sight! But Do you think it too expensive for a bag that small? AU$ 3,020 for Carviar and AU$ 3,250 for Lamb skin

Does anyone own Mini flap? Do you think it is a good bag?

Should I get it?

And which is better carviar or lamb skin?

Pls. help

This will be my first small bag.

Thank you very much

WOW! I think Australia has got to be the one of the most pricey places. Mini flaps are around $2000 here.:lol:

I think minis are adoooorable. And if you can wear it messenger style (I can't) even cuter! Is there any seasonal color that interest you or were you thinking of black?

u will be surprise. Singapore is just as expensive here. The last I heard was SGD$3220 and there was a recent price increase. I do not know the current price now but definitely at least SGD$700 lesser in US.

Yes Chanel in Australia is definately far more expensive than in Singapore. And that says alot!!!

I think caviar would be a good idea as it is more durable than lambskin. Do you carry alot around with you?

I think minis are quite expensive for its size, because if you add $400 more, you can get a m/l caviar classic. But I think it's definitely adorable!

I think minis are quite expensive for its size, because if you add $400 more, you can get a m/l caviar classic. But I think it's definitely adorable!
I agree with this, it's kind of like how the ipod nano is only 50$ less than the regular one I never understood that lol. But the minis are a nice bag to have around (if you like to diversify) I use mine for going out and really love it

I love mini at first sight too!~ However, I got the other sizes ie. reissue 225, large flap, jumbo, then back to mini...it's because I just can't take the price increase anymore. I know I will get the Mini at some point in my life nor matter what. About 3 years ago it was merely C$1500 & now it's over C$2200...

Anyway, mine is the black caviar SHW. It's is great & durable!

To save some, maybe you can check out the ebay or even order from the US? But you sure need to do some calculation with the duty & tax first! ;)

I love Mini at first sight! But Do you think it too expensive for a bag that small? AU$ 3,020 for Carviar and AU$ 3,250 for Lamb skin

Does anyone own Mini flap? Do you think it is a good bag?

Should I get it?

And which is better carviar or lamb skin?

Pls. help

This will be my first small bag.

Thank you very much

thank you everyone!!! i love all of you reply.

cearly carvier is better than lamb skin.

I saw Black carvier and green and blue in lamb skin last week

I like them all

can anyone please post picture of their Mini or modeling pic? it will help me alot...

p.s. i'm sick of things in australia are so expensive!!!

I agree with this, it's kind of like how the ipod nano is only 50$ less than the regular one I never understood that lol. But the minis are a nice bag to have around (if you like to diversify) I use mine for going out and really love it

I like them all

can anyone please post picture of their Mini or modeling pic? it will help me alot...

user_online.gif
progress.gif

I like them all

Here's a thread w/ some modeling pics. HTH

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/mini-mini-mini-mini-flap-thread-530748.html

I think lambskin in mini is not too bad, since it's in a smaller size compare to jumbo and maxi, it's relatively easy to take care of.

That's why I never buy retail, they're just crazy expensive. You can stalk Ebay for an excellent condition & save the rest for another one. As long as you authenticate it here before buying it. I've been dreaming of Minis for awhile & I just got a black Lambskin on my way, I just love the look of the Minis worn crossbody on the photos here, very cute. All my bags are big & casual, it will definitely be very useful for me for going out. It's really a nice investment. Caviar or lambskin, it doesn't matter to me as long as they're in excellent condition & the price is right. They both look the same when you wear them. I'd like to get a beige 1 too, then that's it for me. Hopefully...