I love Mini at first sight! Do you think it too expensive for a bag that small?

Oct 15, 2009
I love Mini at first sight! But Do you think it too expensive for a bag that small? AU$ 3,020 for Carviar and AU$ 3,250 for Lamb skin

Does anyone own Mini flap? Do you think it is a good bag?

Should I get it?

And which is better carviar or lamb skin?

Pls. help

This will be my first small bag.

Thank you very much

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
WOW! I think Australia has got to be the one of the most pricey places. Mini flaps are around $2000 here.:lol:

I think minis are adoooorable. And if you can wear it messenger style (I can't) even cuter! Is there any seasonal color that interest you or were you thinking of black?

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
u will be surprise. Singapore is just as expensive here. The last I heard was SGD$3220 and there was a recent price increase. I do not know the current price now but definitely at least SGD$700 lesser in US.

Jaded81

back on TPF!
O.G.
May 27, 2007
Yes Chanel in Australia is definately far more expensive than in Singapore. And that says alot!!!

I think caviar would be a good idea as it is more durable than lambskin. Do you carry alot around with you?

Lady Stardust

Je m'en foutiste
O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
I think minis are quite expensive for its size, because if you add $400 more, you can get a m/l caviar classic. But I think it's definitely adorable!
I agree with this, it's kind of like how the ipod nano is only 50$ less than the regular one I never understood that lol. But the minis are a nice bag to have around (if you like to diversify) I use mine for going out and really love it

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I love mini at first sight too!~ However, I got the other sizes ie. reissue 225, large flap, jumbo, then back to mini...it's because I just can't take the price increase anymore. I know I will get the Mini at some point in my life nor matter what. About 3 years ago it was merely C$1500 & now it's over C$2200...

Anyway, mine is the black caviar SHW. It's is great & durable!

To save some, maybe you can check out the ebay or even order from the US? But you sure need to do some calculation with the duty & tax first! ;)

I love Mini at first sight! But Do you think it too expensive for a bag that small? AU$ 3,020 for Carviar and AU$ 3,250 for Lamb skin

Does anyone own Mini flap? Do you think it is a good bag?

Should I get it?

And which is better carviar or lamb skin?

Pls. help

This will be my first small bag.

Thank you very much

Oct 15, 2009
thank you everyone!!! i love all of you reply.

cearly carvier is better than lamb skin.

I saw Black carvier and green and blue in lamb skin last week

I like them all

can anyone please post picture of their Mini or modeling pic? it will help me alot...

p.s. i'm sick of things in australia are so expensive!!!

Oct 15, 2009
I agree with this, it's kind of like how the ipod nano is only 50$ less than the regular one I never understood that lol. But the minis are a nice bag to have around (if you like to diversify) I use mine for going out and really love it

I like them all

can anyone please post picture of their Mini or modeling pic? it will help me alot...

user_online.gif
progress.gif

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008

I like them all

Here's a thread w/ some modeling pics. HTH

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/mini-mini-mini-mini-flap-thread-530748.html

I think lambskin in mini is not too bad, since it's in a smaller size compare to jumbo and maxi, it's relatively easy to take care of.

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
That's why I never buy retail, they're just crazy expensive. You can stalk Ebay for an excellent condition & save the rest for another one. As long as you authenticate it here before buying it. I've been dreaming of Minis for awhile & I just got a black Lambskin on my way, I just love the look of the Minis worn crossbody on the photos here, very cute. All my bags are big & casual, it will definitely be very useful for me for going out. It's really a nice investment. Caviar or lambskin, it doesn't matter to me as long as they're in excellent condition & the price is right. They both look the same when you wear them. I'd like to get a beige 1 too, then that's it for me. Hopefully...