i love me some bags :)

I love how you have something from every designer in your collection. That's how I'm trying to build mine up as well. Your bags are beautiful!
Thank you! I am truly all over the place when it comes to bags...I just love (and want) it all! It's always sooo hard to decide what bag to buy! But I guess that's part of the fun :smile:

Your Celine is absolutely fab! Thank you for sharing your wonderful collection. And regarding the Marcie or Paraty, I'd say Go For It!! They are a little on the heavy side though.

i have a couple new bags to share!! :biggrin:
meet my beauuuutiful new Chanel "so black" jumbo!!! i've been dreaming of it and drooling over pictures ever since i discovered it on tpf. i am SO excited to have her!! this is my first lambskin classic, and it is so buttery smooth. i am in LOVE! :loveeyes:

Attachments

• DSC_3580.jpg
    DSC_3580.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 879
my other new addition is this Chanel medium flap in light beige caviar w/ghw. such a pretty little lady!! unfortunately for my hubby Chanel has become my new obsession...i just feel like i can't get enough! this is bad, so very bad...

Attachments

• DSC_3586.jpg
    DSC_3586.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 875
meet my beauuuutiful new Chanel "so black" jumbo!!! i've been dreaming of it and drooling over pictures ever since i discovered it on tpf. i am SO excited to have her!! this is my first lambskin classic, and it is so buttery smooth. i am in LOVE! :loveeyes:

Gorgeous, stunning, fabulous so black jumbo! Lambskin in addictive! :love:

my other new addition is this Chanel medium flap in light beige caviar w/ghw. such a pretty little lady!! unfortunately for my hubby Chanel has become my new obsession...i just feel like i can't get enough! this is bad, so very bad...

Beautiful light beige M/L classic! Chanel is totally an obsession, but a lovely one! You have chosen some fabulous bags!

Ooh I die!! Love this.
I love me your bags! Hehe.

Stunning, I was hunting this so black lambskin one since last it was released, could you share or pm where you bought yours? Thanks!