i love me some bags :)

Sep 3, 2012
Hi, i'm relatively new to tpf, but i lovelovelove it here!!! i've been in love with bags for as long as i can remember. i used to sneak into my mom's closet and play with her fancy bags when she wasn't home..i would take them out of the dustbags, model them, pet them lovingly, and put them all back before she came home...ahh the memories. i've been buying designer bags for almost a decade now, and though most of my friends like bags too, they don't obsess over them like i do. in fact, most of them think my collection is excessive. so i was very happy to discover tpf, where clearly there are many collections far more massive than mine hehe :smile: i love looking at everyone's collections here, and wanted to share mine, finally. it took me a long time to get off my lazy bum to take pictures, but here they are. i will try to go in chronological order...thanks for visiting! xo

Ok, finally figured out how to post pics with the help of my hubby (aka my enabler lol). I'll start with my LV collection since like most people here, it was the first to pop my designer bag cherry. But unlike most, my first LV was not the speedy, but this Sonatine. I don't use her much anymore, but she's still very special because she's my first love :smile: They don't sell it anymore, but I bought her back in 2003.

Attachments

• purses063.jpg
    purses063.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 5,467
My 2nd LV purchase was this Damier Papillon. It's the smaller size..though I'll probably never use it again, I still think she's adorable. Hopefully we'll have a daughter that I can pass it down to..otherwise my nieces are going to be very lucky ;)

Attachments

• purses080.jpg
    purses080.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 5,404
My 3rd LV was finally a Monogram Speedy 25. She got left behind for use at my mom's..
then I went up a size and got the Damier Speedy 30. Love how summery she is! She doesn't get much action anymore either but I still love her because she's the first bag my hubby ever bought me :smile:

Attachments

• purses115.jpg
    purses115.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 6,030
Next up is my Vernis Roxbury Drive in Amarante. Love this color and love this bag!! Love it with or without the strap. Sad that they don't make these anymore. I bought the zippy wallet a while after just for this bag.

Attachments

• purses061.jpg
    purses061.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5,473
My hubby bought me this Galleria MM on our honeymoon. He made us walk to the LV store from our hotel and I was stupid and wore brand new flip flops that ended up giving me massive blisters. At least I got a bag out of it haha.. As functional as this bag may look, I find it hard to get stuff out from the bottom of the bag while it's still on my shoulder, so that's a little annoying. I have to admit, I don't love this bag like I used to..but don't tell the hubby!!

Attachments

• purses120.jpg
    purses120.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 5,307
Here is my very much used and abused diaper bag - the Totally GM. She is really great - the side pockets are great for bottles, and I like the option of being able to zip up the bag. I love her, but I'm so sick of using her, because I miss using all my other bags!! But our son is not yet 2 so I'll be using her for a long while to come. Not complaining! I recently bought the leopard bandeau to jazz her up a bit, to give her a little different look :smile:

Attachments

• purses116.jpg
    purses116.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5,289
Here is my very lovely Vernis Brea MM in Blanc Corail. She is so pretty!! She is much more of a lady than I am lol. Sadly she has a tiny bit of color transfer on the backside from my jeans.

Attachments

• purses057.jpg
    purses057.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 5,317
  • purses059.jpg
    purses059.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 5,302
This is my most recent LV purchase - the Empreinte Speedy Bandeu 25 in Infini. Love the crossbody option!! That's really the main reason I got it. Being hands-free is very appealing when you're chasing a very active toddler around! I originally intended to buy the raspberry color (framboise?) when I went to the store, but just felt like the color didn't suite me for some reason. So i got this color instead, and I think the gold hardware is so pretty on the deep navy. I never expected to buy a Speedy in this size again, but the crossbody strap did me in..

Attachments

• purses051.jpg
    purses051.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 5,253
  • purses053.jpg
    purses053.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5,211