I love LV bags :)

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I have a bit boring with LV and nothing new can impress me lately so I switched to buy a MBMJ bag instead. Anyway, that is a big big mistake. The bag looks very gorgeous and sure it is a bargain bag made of Italian leather at 290 GB-ish. :tup:But.................It is toooooo heavy so today I have return it back and realised how much I love LV bag :heart:. A little bit upset :crybaby:as I love that bag a lot but couldn't cope with the weight. I don't know why MJ bags are weight a lot.

Today I pick my Mini Lin speedy to use and so happy with it. :yes:

I also try to find a new LV bag but couldn't find a the one yet. I have tired on some bags today.
- A LV camera bag but it is too small.
- Reade PM but I will wait to see the new color.
- Neverfull PM size. It's so cute but I still don't like the monogram canvas. Hope it will come in Azur.

YAY for LV love! I don't think anyone who has encountered Louis can keep away from him for long.

BUT I'm curious: which MJ bag did you get, if you don't mind me asking? Before I stumbled onto LV last month, I was into MJ!

That's exactly what happened to me before...But only because I was mad at their "more than once a year price increase". I was so pissed off that I went and bought the Gucci wallet which cost about the same for the PTI at the time. Big regret because I later feel like i needed an "LV wallet". So yeah, it took a while but I go right back to LV about a year later lol

Every once in a while I think I'm losing my love for LV too, but then I carry a different bag for 2 days & am missing my LV!

don't feel bad about having to explore around for that little bit before your realized that mj bags aren't for you. it's ture, they aren't for all ladies because they ARE heavy for sure. i guess you just like the ones that aren't as heavy. try some other ones out..i'm sure it's not the mj bag itself but just the weight.

I feel the same. There's something that continues to draw me to LV. I have other designers but I always go back to my LV's. I noticed that I don't tend to baby my other designer bags like I do LV either.