I love looking at all your new bags!!!!!!

1. Hi ladies... I just want to tell you all how much I love the PF and how much I love when you share your new bags/accessories!! I love looking at everyone's new things!!!

Please continue to share you new items with all of us!!!!

2. Here Here!

3. :yes: Absolutely...NEW or "NEW" always love it. And I love PF too:shame: :love:

4. Soon I hope I will be able to show my cerises pochette..Can't wait :biggrin:

5. I agree. Don't hold back those pics! I love looking at everyones bags!!

6. :nuts: Wow, we might be able to show it off together! I just bought one off eBay yesterday!:yes:

7. Me too; it does not matter if I have seen a certain bag 100x; just the thought of someone sharing a "new" bag makes me giddy!!

8. no FBI here?:lol: yehey! hehehehe me too, i love everyone's items :yes: :love: wherever they got it, as long as its real.. :yes:

9. Cool...I think Twiggers is also getting her cerises pochette...:yahoo:

10. Great!! Can't wait to see the ceresis! I love those little cherrys!!

11. Yes, I love pictures! I just drool on everybody's bag and keep changing my mind what I want to get if ever I think the plunge into LV. there are so many nice bags! keep the pictures coming, I love those with the owners wearing them.

12. Me too!! That's how my addiction works, I don't even care if it's ME who buys a new bag, as long as SOMEONE buys a new bag!!!

13. I feel the same way. I love PF!

14. I agree! I love seeing pics of PFers' new purchases!

15. I get so excited when someone from the PF gets a new bag. I love the pictures!! Never get tired of seeing them. I'm on the prowl on getting a new LV soon, just don't know what the heck I'm gonna get. I'm lovin' the new Damier Azur line!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice