I love Let-Trade!!!

Congratulations! U look stunning with u and u obviously sound so happy with her - so glad for u! And pix too when u get ur other purses (the mandarin soufflot sounds yummy..)

I bought both of my Spring Streets from Let's Trade and absolutely adore them, they were in perfect condition from being born in 1999; that's a 7 year old bag.

Let Trade is fabulous, can't wait to buy from them again...

Hehehe... thanks everyone.

Yeah, the bag is in a much better condition than I had expected. I don't really mind dark vachetta at all, as I'm moving back to Thailand at the end of the month, and being a very very sunny country most of my mono have very dark vachetta anyway!

I've just baby wiped it... will see if the handles get cleaner or not. I am thinking... I will take her out to the LV boutique with me tomorrow! She will be a happy bag...

sweetpigtail: How long did it take for you to receiving this bag since the day you ordered it? I'm very interested in a bag listed on their site. But since I will be on vacation on the thanksgiving week, I'm afraid even I order it today, I wont be able to receive it before my vacation. Thanks.

thats awesome, congrat's on the new bag.

You all...

Agaist all the comments about that very beaten up Cerises Speedy on Let-Trade we discussed last week, I decided to buy it... The reason for that was becoz I am a really careless person, and I normally do not take very good care of my bags. Also, I have never buy second hand before... so I thought I would go for a cheaper one, and see how things go.

Today, the bag arrived... And my god!!! It is gorgeous!!! :yahoo: A few Cherries does have scratches... but since the Cherries on Speedy are so small anyway, it doesn't look bad at all. I am very very impressed... and especially with this price!!! The overall condition of the bag is also quite good, the shape is good... no sagging at all. The handles are a bit dark but the colour is even, so no problem at all. :wlae:

So... overall, I am very very happy! I will surely purchase from them again. And for those of you who are still hestitate... Let-Trade does indeed over-mentioned and over-emphasized the BAD condition of their bags. I think they are just trying to be on the save side by saying it worse than it actually is.

Go girl....