i love LANCEL. paris

rawkinchair

May 7, 2008
just went to france and i got back with NOTHING BUT JUST LANCEL!!

personally. i havent heard about this brand until 2 days ago, and my bf thought i was so ignorant for not knowing this brand at all, so he brought me to the shop and VIOLA!! i absolutely loved their bags..

anyone has heard of this brand before?? and in fact owns any of their bags, do post your pictures here for me to have a look!!!

it's MY NEW FAV BAG BRAND!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

here are some of my personal favs i got off their website

1. premier flirt crocodile

attachment.php

2. frasques patchwork

attachment.php

3. 5 A 7

attachment.php

4. elsa sellier

attachment.php

5. easy flirt cuir

attachment.php

what do you girls think???

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6,245
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5,947
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5,464
  • 4 elsa sellier.jpg
    4 elsa sellier.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5,873
  • 5 easy flirt cuir.jpg
    5 easy flirt cuir.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5,719
Wow, I've never heard of Lancel before either. I like #1 and #5. I guess they are same style? But I love the purple one the best! Great finds, congrats!

Wow, I've never heard of Lancel before either. I like #1 and #5. I guess they are same style? But I love the purple one the best! Great finds, congrats!

yea they are the same style, but the #1 is crocodile leather while #5 is normal leather. they're really pretty aint it. they have it all over the world, except the US and UK!! it's so weirdddd!!!

Just the day before yesterday I went to Lancel and bought a wallet (as a gift) from them! REALLY gorgeous leather! The brand is quite old by the way and very famous here in France!
Their new collection is simply stunning! What did you buy from them?:P

I bought this Premier Flirt in purple croco print (large size) in Dec for my birthday. Love it!

Attachments

• Lancel 4.jpg
    Lancel 4.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3,526
  • Lancel 3.jpg
    Lancel 3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3,443
  • Lancel 2.jpg
    Lancel 2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3,553
  • Lancel Premier Flirt.jpg
    Lancel Premier Flirt.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3,793
I love Lancel too!

I've been eyeing up their bags for a few years now.

We have a holiday home near Nice so last May I left DH doing some jobs & whizzed up to Galeries Lafayette & bought myself a red Easy Flirt.
It is the most gorgeous bag & always gets compliments.

Attachments

• Easy Flirt 1.JPG
    Easy Flirt 1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 3,517
  • Easy Flirt 2.JPG
    Easy Flirt 2.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 3,421
Last edited:
I love Lancel too!

We have a holiday home near Nice so last May I left DH doing some jobs & whizzed up to Galeries Lafayette & bought myself a red Easy Flirt.

Yes, lots of compliments... I fully agree :yes: and the leather is getting softer each day!

Sarajane, I love that red colour. Good choice!

^^Thanks. It's a pure lipstick red. It stood out across the shop & just yelled 'buy me'.
I love the fact that Lancel is an historic design house yet their prices aren't ridiculous like some of the more widely known French brands - LV, Chanel - but the quality is still fabulous.

I love Lancel too!

Aha! Your consolation? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Hmmm, I saw a Lancel bag on rubylane.
I could tell it was nice quality even though I had never heard of the name before.
Wasn't real expensive either if I recall.

Too bad I'm banned.
I would take a chance on it after reading the raves here.