I LOVE IT but what can you put in here?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I exchanged my coin pouch for this the other day, and I love it asthetically, but what can i fit in it usually?

COACH leather wristlet.jpg
  2. If you have an ipod nano, that may fit in there. Of course the basics..coins, cash, credit cards, receipts, gum, & other little doodads.

3. Credit cards, money, ID, change, a lipstick or mascara.

4. Credit cards, ipod, money, change, makeup, gum & candy

5. if i'm not going to carry a reg purse with me, i usually put CC's, id, chapstick, and razr in side.

6. me too, minus the razr.;)

7. I usually take my wristlets when I go out, so I put my cell, skinny(has CC, bank card, ID, and cash), and my camera (I have a really skinny nikon), and keys

8. I use my wristlets as a wallet in my purse. My coins, bills, CCs, IDs, etc all reside within my wristlet :o)

9. I have one and i got my cell phone in there and money and lipchap.Thats about all that can fit but i love it i want more of those wristlets

10. I love that wristlet. I use it to hold money, cc, id, lipgloss/chapstick, id card etc. It holds quite a bit.

11. ^^thanks all! when I saw the description of the size, i thought my mj key pouch would fit in there with my phone, but it didn't so hence my asking..but this seems the perfect oppurtunity for a mini skinny.. :biggrin:

12. I own this in black. I can fit my cards, cell, $. Love this wristlet.

13. oooh cute! love the embossed.. you can put in gum, lipgloss, cell phone, cash, credit cards.. alot of stuff actually!

14. ^^wow I really underestimated this!

15. I love the standard size wristlet. I can get 5 lipsticks in there, sometimes 6. It's a great way to keep all the ones I like to carry with me in one spot.