I Love Hayden-harnett

1. This is a thread for people who own/want to own/love Hayden-Harnett bags!! Post your pictures and comments!! :heart::heart:

This is my one and only bag (soon to be more!!!) and I :heart::heart::heart: it!

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations on your new baby. I have the same bag..after all the posts last week, started using mine again, only the 3rd or 4th time now..but I noticed that the leather covering the magnetic closure at the top of the bag is rubbing off.
    I wonder if it's because of the very thin leather, or if I'm doing something wrong. Anyone else notice this with HH or any other brand?

3. I haven't had any problems with my hh hobo in chocolate and I carry it every other day and on the weekends with my kids. in fact, i find it really easy to clean and very durable. I got mine back in February 06

4. I'd never seen a Hayden-Harnett before joining tPF but have fallen in love with them (especially the Hudson satchel !!). Do they ever go on sale & if so, where?

5. Pam, you can get them at Lunaboston.com or jcmadison.com for 20% off with the code "grechen".

6. Thanks ! I saw them on lunaboston but didn't know about the code. How long is the code good ? (Just bought a Michael Kors & have to wait a couple of weeks.) I think I may just wait & get a cocoa Hudson Satchel (not available yet- they don't ship until 10/25). I just love, love, love it !!! But, I do love the Havana nearly as much & with the 20% off, I could save some $...... What to do, what to do ? I'll be obsessing about this for the next couple of weeks!!!!

7. The Hayden-Harnett website has sales sometimes, join their e-mail list for the info.

8. Thanks Zeitgeist - just did & (of course) had to check out their blog, etc. Now I'm kinda depressed. Wishing I was in NYC not Dallas......

9. Pam - the code is good for a while but you can always check grechenscloset.com (hope I spelled that right). She keeps her current codes up to date there. I check there first before I buy something on-line.

10. Thanks !

11. I LOVE your bag hilary!!!!! I am expecting my Nico bag next week and I will post here! I wish everyone would post their pictures- I want to see!!!!:yes:

12. On the other HH thread, someone mentioned signing up for their email and getting a discount code for first purchase.. They did have a code of "FALLIN" for 15% off at their website also...

13. It's true, when I bought this bag, they gave me a discount code for the next purchase...sooooo wonderful :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice