I love/hate this commercial!

LOVE: The LL Bean commercial with two little kids pulling a sled...with a Saint Bernard on it. "Pull!"

HATE: The one with Grandma calling "Winston!" It always runs late at night when I'm always watching HGTV. I've seen it a zillion times and I still couldn't tell you what it's for exactly. I have to change the channel now because I really want to smack Winston for being such a rude slug. Imagine being that kid in real life. ACK!

Reactions: chessmont
Hate - northwestern mutual where the parents take their 7 year old on vacation to the jungle and she is miserable. But then she sees the beach and she’s so happy. She’s a brat.

I love the Allstate commercials with Mayhem. So entertaining!

There's a commercial for a phone service I can't stand. Where the narrator keeps saying what's your thing? For your thing. Thing. Thing. Thing. She says thing like fourteen times. Drives me nuts!

Reactions: chessmont
I love the Allstate commercials with Mayhem. So entertaining!

I like these, too. My favorite was the teenager in her pink SUV driving and texting but I guess someone, somewhere got offended over something and they took it off.

The one I HATE are those support group with Chicken Little and all those characters. I know it's for some cell carrier but I mute it every time it comes on.