I love/hate this commercial!

I love the Apple commercial with Frankenstein singing a carol.

I hate all of those Lexus car commercials where folks are begging Santa for a car. I actually hate all of those car holiday commercials where folks are giving a car for Christmas.

The only one I find funny is the one where the roles are reversed with the parent running into the kids rooms all excited & jumping around, waking them up then running outside like 5 yr olds all excited over the Lexus in the driveway, leaving the kids to walk outside like overtired parents who just want to go back to sleep. It's the little girl in the commercial that makes it funny.

The Geico commercial with the sumo wrestler ice skater.... it's so funny to me. I think the quiet voices of the announcers is what really tickles me.

My dad can't stand the Trivago guy. He's supposed to be casual, but it's totally a stylist's version of casual.When I saw my parents Thanksgiving weekend, my mom had to pause the TV because my dad was making a point of telling us how much he doesn't like him.

My dad can't stand the Trivago guy. He's supposed to be casual, but it's totally a stylist's version of casual.When I saw my parents Thanksgiving weekend, my mom had to pause the TV because my dad was making a point of telling us how much he doesn't like him.
I study that man all the time and never listen to what he says. He's so handsome in a metrosexual kind of way?

I love football (US version) and the Bose headphones ad with JJ Watt and John Urschel (Ravens player who's a math genius). John proceeds to diagram how the wireless Bose works while JJ pretends to listen.

The one that bugs me is from Yoplait. They have a new whole milk yogurt and the commercial has the dad asking his daughter for some of hers. She says it's empty. He counters with he can see she still has some left. She eats the last two bites and says "Now it's empty" while showing him the pot.

First of all, she's a smartazz. (I hate ads with smartazz kids.) She could have told him she didn't have a lot left. Or the joke could have been "I ate the last [flavor], but there's [another flavor] left."
On the other hand, if it was such a small pot of yogurt to begin with, and the rest of the multipack of yogurt can clearly be seen in the open fridge behind her, why was he asking for some of hers in the first place?

Good yogurt, though. I bought some after seeing it at my grocery store. I really like the mango.

The one I like is for the Kia Sportage. "But, she's naming her Taylor!" (In defense of buying a pink baby shower cake). "No, she's naming HIM Taylor."

So they have to zip over to the bakery to get a new cake for the baby shower.

The new Gatorade commercial featuring Kanye's "All of the Lights". I love Serena Williams but she ruins the commercial for me. Everyone is so intense, the momentum is building and she should be the culmination of the commercial. Instead she delivers this nonchalant Mariah Carey type whisper. This and the fact that they play it every commercial break during March Madness lol.

There's this Keurig pods commercial where the woman comes off as a complete moron. She's asking a store employee when Maxwell House is coming out with Keurig pods just as he's setting up a big azz display of them. Then there's an announcement in the store: "Maxwell House, now in Keureg pods."

The idiot woman is standing there with a facial expression like, "So, when? Huh?"

There's practically 53 neon arrows pointing to the display and she still doesn't get it.