I Love Gucci BUT...

Yes you should go for it...you won't have to worry about fraying so much now that they have put that leather trim around the edges...imo that is where you would usually have to worry about fraying is those bottom corners. I think it is so worth it...also I think the gg fabric is a little tougher than people give it credit.

Yes you should go for it...you won't have to worry about fraying so much now that they have put that leather trim around the edges...imo that is where you would usually have to worry about fraying is those bottom corners. I think it is so worth it...also I think the gg fabric is a little tougher than people give it credit.

Thank you! I think the GG fabric is so beautiful :smile:

Agree with Div4life posted! A lot of people thinks the fabric will only last for 2 wearings but that's not true. I think the weave is pretty tight. My sister had been carrying her sukey for the past several months non-stop everywhere including work and still looks good. I have several fabric bags and no fraying issues at and my sukey boston is in heavy rotation since I got it a year and a half ago and still looks new. I mean it's not coated canvas like gg plus so it does require that little bit of extra care like not spilling your coffee on it! lol

Agree with Div4life posted! A lot of people thinks the fabric will only last for 2 wearings but that's not true. I think the weave is pretty tight. My sister had been carrying her sukey for the past several months non-stop everywhere including work and still looks good. I have several fabric bags and no fraying issues at and my sukey boston is in heavy rotation since I got it a year and a half ago and still looks new. I mean it's not coated canvas like gg plus so it does require that little bit of extra care like not spilling your coffee on it! lol

You always have the right thing to say! I feel like I need a fabric bag in my collection.

^Thanks - the spilling coffee on it was my accident with my Boston...thankfully I just wiped it off with a wet cloth. :biggrin: I would scream if I did that to my fabric bags!

I was there on Sunday just to get an an idea of what they have but it didn't seem like there was much. I really like the pink guccissima wallet. The SA seem a bit snooty. Maybe because I was wearing my LV Mahina and not Gucci???!!!

The first Gucci I bought was a GG D-Ring. I bought it over a year ago and it still looks like new. I rotate my Gucci's fairly often, but that one probably gets the most use b/c I definitely don't want anything to happen to my LE Boston's. The fabric is definitely more durable than people think.

Yes, Jessica1981, like everyone says, the GG fabric is quite sturdy. Now, with that said, yes you do need to be a little more careful, and dont' drag it on the floor and stuff but they are quite durable and weaved so nicely. I love Gucci! But my SA's are not so nice either. I know LV gets a bad rep for being snobby but in my mall, the Gucci ones are the problem. But that doesn't stop me :biggrin:.

Yes, Jessica1981, like everyone says, the GG fabric is quite sturdy. Now, with that said, yes you do need to be a little more careful, and dont' drag it on the floor and stuff but they are quite durable and weaved so nicely. I love Gucci! But my SA's are not so nice either. I know LV gets a bad rep for being snobby but in my mall, the Gucci ones are the problem. But that doesn't stop me :biggrin:.

Thanks for the infos! I actually asked the SA if he was having a bad day bc he didn't seem very pleasant, lol!

^At the boutique I go to, all of the SA's are very nice and helpful with the exception of this one SA. She's really tall, skinny and looks like a model and acts snooty as hell. I see quite a bit of guys who come in wearing ripped jeans, dirty sneakers and a baseball cap and the SA's are really good at assisting them. Usually I find they stand in the back and let you browse first until you look like you're interested in seeing something behind the counter, then they come by and help you. Gucci gets a bad rep for horrible customer service but they hired mostly decent professional ones at the one I go to! lol

I've been inside LV a few times and the SA's there are pretty friendly. Yet that place is always jammed packed with people buying things! It's a madhouse - even the Coach store and Nordstrom Anniversary sale times don't get even that busy. Usually the Gucci store is pretty much calm with a few people in it.

^^^ Gucci SA are very snotty on the phone! In my personal experience LV are friendlier except for this one time I took my sukey Boston with me and it was like the #%# hits the fan! Those *****es was not pleased but...
24cuowh.gif