I love finding bags I didn't know existed!

arsweb

chocolate bag addict
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I bought the lurveliest bag! I love the old '06 legacy slim tote (the style they are re-releasing for the new outlet legacy bags)...I was excited about the re-release, but not so much the price tag. I also love the color orange, it's my absolute favorite. Well, I just found this on eBay for a steal, and at under $150, I could resist (style #10648).

(pictures borrowed from eBay)
156095348_o.jpg

And it even has legacy lining!
156112722_o.jpg

This is the perfect summer bag for me! I can't wait until it arrives!

I love finding hard-to-find, didn't-no-it-existed Coach bags. I would run into some clothing store that sells Coach and find a bag that is nowhere available at the Boutiques/Outlets/dept. stores. Great find!

There was one of these listed a few days ago, with baby blue trim, listed for buy it now of $95 (can you believe it?) -- and I missed it by mere seconds, I was so bummed because all of the others I saw (beside the one you just got) were over $300.

Good catch on this one, I love it!!!

There was one of these listed a few days ago, with baby blue trim, listed for buy it now of $95 (can you believe it?) -- and I missed it by mere seconds, I was so bummed because all of the others I saw (beside the one you just got) were over $300.

Good catch on this one, I love it!!!

Oh, I just searched for the baby blue one, it's a nice color too! That was a poorly listed one, the buyer sure lucked out! I wonder how many colors these came in? I see pink listed, orange, blue, and the drilldown is brown. They are so beachy feeling, I love them!

When I have free time I sort by Coach items, newly listed....I saw the blue one right when it popped up, noted the LOW $95 price and took a minute to process the thought and look at the photos, when I clicked "buy it now" it was gone -- that fast. Some buyer really scored on that one.
I love the orange one you got. I think that would be my in my top two color choices. I am not sure how I feel about the brown trim. I like the brighter "beachy" colors. This looks like such a fun bag, it's on my endless want list now.
Congrats for snagging one at such an amazing price!