I love ebay! Two new ebay steals!

Jul 25, 2007
I recently won these two bags on ebay. I was a little nervous about both since the sellers didnt have a ton of feedback and the prices were really good, but the ebay gods were looking out for me. First, gray Julianne. $170. Perfect! I dont really like it w/the long strap, but I took a pic just so you could see (Im really short so it looks stupid on me that way!) Ill leave the strap on in case I really need my hands, but this will be a forearm carring bag for me.

Attachments

• julianne ali 001.JPG
    julianne ali 001.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 126
  • julianne ali 003.JPG
    julianne ali 003.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 184
  • julianne ali 005.JPG
    julianne ali 005.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 208
OK next bordeaux Ali. This is NOT a MFF bag. Come on, I had the FP tangerine Ali and returned it. This bag is much nicer! The color is TDF, and since my outlet is useless, $130 shipped, not a bad ebay deal either.

Attachments

• julianne ali 008.JPG
    julianne ali 008.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 141
  • julianne ali 007.JPG
    julianne ali 007.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 179
OK group shot, and a little something else that I have to share cause they are just too cute! $20 sandals from Mandee Shoppes. Very excited about these babies cause its sooo hard to find shoes in a 5.5! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• julianne ali 010.JPG
    julianne ali 010.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 78
  • julianne ali 012.JPG
    julianne ali 012.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 133
Congrats on your lovely finds. I got the bordeaux Ali, too, and I agree, it doesn't seem at all like an MFF bag, I like it better than any of the FP versions I saw (all of which I passed up at the outlet).

Great Finds, Congrats!
We are bag twins on the Julianne. I own her in purple leather. You are going to love her. She is very roomy and comfortable to carry.
Enjoy!