I LOVE EBAY! they're here :)

Jan 25, 2008
SoCal
Came home from disneyland! and lookie lookie..:love:My beautiful Jolie Noeud's. I had to get 39 because my foot is wide but it's still kind of tight... do you think socks will loosen them up? it's kind of big but the foot petals helped make it right :smile: Also, the bottom sole has a chip, does anyone have any recommendations? should I just leave it?

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
They are so pretty! Since starting with CL's I bought on ebay a shoe stretcher that one of the girls recommended (sorry, can't remember who) and have stretched my own with great success. The sock thing hurts too much!!

nancypants

O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
LA
they're so pretty but they look big.. i think you can get your regular size and get them widened at your cobbler. cuz at this rate, the width with get bigger as you wear them more and your feet will keep "scooting" up...

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
They are gorgeous! I have really wide feet too. I don't know if you can stretch satin, but I would try the socks and see how it goes.

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
They are simply beautiful congrats on your new darlings
as for stretching them maybe you can wear them while your online so your foot can stretch them

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
gorgeous.
i just ordered the patent, however since it's d'orsay i should have sized down and i didn't. oh well, we'll see when they arrive...

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I do not think that they look too big, I think that they look gorgeous!

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
New Jersey
They look great!!!!!!!!
The Joli is one of my ultimate favorite! Very cute & girly, but with a sexy twist!
Dont worry about the chip, it will go away once you wear them anyways.