I love DSW! New Coach shoes ...

1. Instead of trekking to the outlet that is over an hour away from me, I went to the DSW 5 minutes from my house.

DSW was having a labor day sale, an extra 30% off all clearance shoes! I have been stalking these babies for a while and got them for a whopping $41! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

Hmmm ... what could they be?

:wlae:

[​IMG]

Kelby pink minisig sneakers! I was quite surprised, because my DSW sucks (Coach is about the biggest designer there). They also had a pair of hot pink loafers with a hampton's strap and buckle that were $129.99 and 30% off (then 30% off again), but they made my size 10 feet look HUUUGE. :Push:

I think my collection is pretty much complete now. :angel:

[​IMG]

So, do you think it's too obnoxious to wear the shoes and carry a purse? I'm thinking it might be. I also got some great Steven by Steve Madden black flats $33 and Aerosoles sandals for $19.

I'm going to try to go to the outlet on Wednesday if I get out of work on time ... I drive RIGHT by there on the way to class and must see what's left from their sale. Anyone been to Sawgrass Mills lately?

2. Wow, that's a lot of pink. Congrats on finding a matching pair of shoes! I'm going to wait until DSW starts their new rewards program to go over there.

3. wow. very matchy...
    and i think it's okay to wear the shoes and bag together. there's enough distance between the two to not look like an overload.

4. i love your collection, pink is my favorite colour. i would wear the shoes by itself without carrying any of the matching bags though.

5. I would wear the shoes and bag together. After all, it is a subtle color (not like electric blue) and its the mini sig. I think it'll look great! I have 2 pairs (a Barrett and a Kyrie (?) both the large sig and I wear them with my mini sig bag. Congrats on your great find!

6. So cute!

7. I went to DSW in Springfield over the weekend & the reward program started..I signed up & got my little card already. I didn't get any Coach shoes b/c mostly they didn't have my size...I really wanted the spring patchwork tennis shoes but of course not my size. It would have looked really cute w/ my bag but oh well. I walked out w/ a cute pair of Keds.

Cute shoes...I love pink. I would wear the matching bags & shoes. I loved how it worked out for you...LOL!

8. Congrats! Loves it!

9. sadly I think I'm one of the last ppl on earth that thinks matching shoes and bag is totally cute :yes:

great shoes :love:

10. ok..
    my week is not going so great..... anyways.. what is DSW ??

11. DSW=Designer Shoe Warehouse. It's basically a giant shoe warehouse that sells shoes across the country @ a discount. They also tend to carry current styles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice