I love dooney?

momjules

May 4, 2015
I have purchased several of the December special on the camp duck bags.
I put in one last order for the crossbody. I received a email with something about redoing their system.
I came home and checked that email and it's gone! It's gone from my iPad and iPhone! I can't find it!
I checked reviews and the BBB has given them a F rating. The last complaint I seen was in December 2016.
Is anyone else having trouble? The charge is already on my credit card. I'll never shop again with this company!

I'm Floored

Sep 16, 2008
I placed my order on New Year's Eve. I received the same email. I've been checking my order, but nothing. Then, poof, today I have shipping confirmation. Hopefully, you'll get the same!

momjules

May 4, 2015
I placed my order on New Year's Eve. I received the same email. I've been checking my order, but nothing. Then, poof, today I have shipping confirmation. Hopefully, you'll get the same!
Thanks for your reply. Maybe that's what will happen to me too.
I really don't want it at this point,but it will be a collector piece I suppose.

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
Thanks for your reply. Maybe that's what will happen to me too.
I really don't want it at this point,but it will be a collector piece I suppose.
Hi MJ!
Check out the last page of the "Stalking the mail carrier/UPS" thread. (Page 264) Bestbagyet and I posted about our ILD issues. Apparently they're doing inventory and/or upgrading their system. Hopefully the link below works. Starts at post 3947

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/stalking-the-mail-carrier-ups.865471/page-264