I LOVE Chanel sunglasses!

Norsdstroms has them at the Montgomery Mall in Bethedsa MD location..
price including tax (5.00MD) was 393.75..
Call any nordstroms and they can have them shipped to you

I was quoted $375 for the 5080B sunglasses that Denise Richards wears.

Does this price sound correct?

Also, do the rhinestones hold up well? I'd hate to invest and worry every time I wear them.

I have a $40 Nordstrom notes to honor. It's not a huge discount but at least I'd get something off the price and save myself sales tax.

Roey, I LOVED them {although I for one didn't like them being the "Denise Richards sunnies"} but I dropped them , oh about 2 dozen times, and they finally chipped.
I had only had them about a month so NM took them back but didn't have anymore :sad:

Oh, no Swanky! But you crack me up about dropping them, only because it is the complete opposite of me who practically glues them to her face! I wish I could have that "it's only a pair of sunglasses, not a living breathing thing" mentality. :biggrin:

Addison - thanks for the lead! I thought Nordstrom in Downtown Seattle was the only store that sold Chanel. But maybe it's the only Nordstrom store to carry Chanel handbags. I buy all my Chanel from the Seattle store.

Were the Marshalls sunglasses out on display or did you ask if they had any designer brands put away? Both my local stores have nothing high-end, EVER! :sad: I'm going to go to the one near my work tomorrow and see what's up.

ROEY
all nordstroms sell chanel sunglasses.. thats it.. cosemetics also
seattle and i believe there are 2 other stores that sell handbags...

I was at the c/s desk exchanging something and I looked up and seen them on the back counter.. i was like whose are those, a customers and she was like now they are for sale... I could not believe it. I bought them immediately.. lol they had a pair of D&G's also. They did not put them out because they were so expensive, so if you don't see them someone else will.. i went in the other day and the d&g's are still there...
they are not really cute... LOL

I have bought off sunglassesitaly.com, and i must say they are the BEST sunglasses retailer i have delt with. They can speak for different languages, English, Italian, Spanish and French to cater for all customers.

My boyfriend and i have bought a few pairs of sunglasses from them and they are AUTHENTIC, not suprisingly really considering they are a family business located in Italy and order straight from the manufacturers. Vogue Australia also had an issue a few years ago of best online sites to purchase designer items from and sunglasses italy was listed for sunglasses.

You can also exchange if your not happy with your purchase, but i suggest you try on as many pairs in store and be sure of which ones you like before you buy online.

If you want peace of mind that your sunglasses are authentic, a one year warranty on your sunglasses, super fast delivery and great customer service than i would highly recommend Sunglasses Italy.