I Love Boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am male and I just love wearing boots of all kinds, but they must be black and made of leather. My obsession with boots goes back to my boyhood comic book hero - Dick Turpin, the famous English highway man. He always wore a magnificent pair of black leather thigh high boots which protected his pants from the mud as he rode his horse. Dick Turpin seemed to live in this lovely boots and I thought to myself what a thrill it would be to wear leather boots that came right up to my thighs. Over the years, I have built up a nice collection of boots including ankle boots, New Rock boots, biker boots, riding boots, and OTKs. I am awaiting delivery of two pairs of very tall boots which will reach the tops of my thighs. I just love boots!

Rephined likes this.
  2. My lovely new Extra Tall Big Texan Cowboy Boots from Embossy. big-texan.jpg

Luv2Scoop, Rephined, mal and 2 others like this.
  3. I have to say, my love of shoes started with boots, as a child. Probably cowboy tv shows... I have 3 pair of cowboy boots.(2 Lucchese and 1 Stewart). Also various Louboutin and Prada boots and booties... too many!! I like the tall black cowboy boots! Congrats!!

Luv2Scoop likes this.
  4. I too love boots, riding, moto, cowboy you name it. For Cowboy, I love love love Old Gringo, I've got four pairs including a limited edition I picked up while visiting a friend in Austin TX. I love rocking my Mayras, in dresses ;) below is a stock image, I don't feel like pulling mine down to take a pic. 373a121e3c308c6d8d3e5815a218be7c.jpg