I LOVE bluefly!

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Okay, so howabout since last holiday season when prada came out with the mini nylon purse with the swarovski logo I was in love! So, I browse on bluefly and viola that purse is 20% off retail PLUS I have the coupon for 10% off for new customers! yelllllllooo....$78 dollar difference than what is still being offered on Neimans!!! here is the link to the pic! http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...ID&Ntk=all&Ntt=prada&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

bluefly is good for finds, but when it comes to returns they are the worst. it took over a month for me to get my money back the very last time (i will ever order) from them

well i do have another nylon prada, not from bluefly, got it from amazon. I LOVE it. It may seem odd that I say it with so much oomph..but that material is wonderful. I accidently spilled coffee on the bag and it like magically disappeared, not even wiping it with water. Granted, it was a black bag. However, I just purchased a pink bag from prada with nylon material on it and expertimented with it. Now don't try this at home folks, but I dabbed some coffee on it to see what would happen and it didn't sink in at all just balled up ready to be taken off.

Me too! Last week I found the Spy zucca for $1300, plus I had a 15% coupon!

47b6dc05b3127cce97365b60234a00000015108AbN2jNo5ctM

I love Bluefly too! So many designers so much to choose from.

I've returned quite a few things to them, the longest it took was about 2 weeks for them to credit me back. I think if you are getting a good deal just get it, and worry about returns later. ;)

TravelBug said:
I love Bluefly too! So many designers so much to choose from.

I've returned quite a few things to them, the longest it took was about 2 weeks for them to credit me back. I think if you are getting a good deal just get it, and worry about returns later. ;)

if you don't mind me asking, did you return the items because their was a problem with them? Do you think the purse will have some type of defect?

Kat: Thank you!!

Travelbug: I was a first time shopper for bluefly so it was specific to that. 10 % off when typed in Fashion 54. However, all I did to find codes was by googling " bluefly coupons " don't worry you will find some!!

Jill said:
Do you guys have the coupon code-I threw out my mags that had the code in them!!!!

If you are a first time customer to Bluefly, this coupon code should work: AFF15. I used it yesterday and got 15% off my total order. Hurry though, I think it expires on 2/28/05.