I love black <3 My humble noir collection

silviap90

O.G.
Oct 25, 2012
Here is my capsule collection of handbags. I love each and every one of these. You may ask why all black? Because my style is monochrome + slightly punk edge so these go with my everyday style. :smile: I think I will not be adding anymore handbags to my collection in the foreseeable future as I have all my dream bags. If the Givenchy Antigona surpasses 'it' status and enters into the 'classic' realm of handbags, I may consider it that but for now my bank account needs a well deserved break. Can you also tell I prefer smooth leather ? Haha

+Chanel Le Boy in metallized calfskin in black from 14K
+Chanel black Lambskin Classic Flap in medium/large with SHW
+Chanel Quilted Lambskin Wallet on Chain with SHW
+Prada Nero Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote in size BN1801
+ Saint Laurent Classic Y Ligne clutch in black
+Alexander Wang Rockie duffel in black pebbled leather and antique brass hardware

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2,474
Here is my capsule collection of handbags. I love each and every one of these. You may ask why all black? Because my style is monochrome + slightly punk edge so these go with my everyday style. :smile: I think I will not be adding anymore handbags to my collection in the foreseeable future as I have all my dream bags. If the Givenchy Antigona surpasses 'it' status and enters into the 'classic' realm of handbags, I may consider it that but for now my bank account needs a well deserved break. Can you also tell I prefer smooth leather ? Haha

+Chanel Le Boy in metallized calfskin in black from 14K
+Chanel black Lambskin Classic Flap in medium/large with SHW
+Chanel Quilted Lambskin Wallet on Chain with SHW
+Prada Nero Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote in size BN1801
+ Saint Laurent Classic Y Ligne clutch in black
+Alexander Wang Rockie duffel in black pebbled leather and antique brass hardware
Gorgeous and I also love black bags and have quite a few.

lovely collection! I am all neutral colours for my bags and have a few black. I like how you added to your collection iconic bags that are timeless. The Givenchy antigona is also one of those bags IMO