I love black <3 My humble noir collection

silviap90

Oct 25, 2012
Here is my capsule collection of handbags. I love each and every one of these. You may ask why all black? Because my style is monochrome + slightly punk edge so these go with my everyday style. :smile: I think I will not be adding anymore handbags to my collection in the foreseeable future as I have all my dream bags. If the Givenchy Antigona surpasses 'it' status and enters into the 'classic' realm of handbags, I may consider it that but for now my bank account needs a well deserved break. Can you also tell I prefer smooth leather ? Haha

+Chanel Le Boy in metallized calfskin in black from 14K
+Chanel black Lambskin Classic Flap in medium/large with SHW
+Chanel Quilted Lambskin Wallet on Chain with SHW
+Prada Nero Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote in size BN1801
+ Saint Laurent Classic Y Ligne clutch in black
+Alexander Wang Rockie duffel in black pebbled leather and antique brass hardware

Attachments

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
The land of Oz
Here is my capsule collection of handbags. I love each and every one of these. You may ask why all black? Because my style is monochrome + slightly punk edge so these go with my everyday style. :smile: I think I will not be adding anymore handbags to my collection in the foreseeable future as I have all my dream bags. If the Givenchy Antigona surpasses 'it' status and enters into the 'classic' realm of handbags, I may consider it that but for now my bank account needs a well deserved break. Can you also tell I prefer smooth leather ? Haha

+Chanel Le Boy in metallized calfskin in black from 14K
+Chanel black Lambskin Classic Flap in medium/large with SHW
+Chanel Quilted Lambskin Wallet on Chain with SHW
+Prada Nero Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote in size BN1801
+ Saint Laurent Classic Y Ligne clutch in black
+Alexander Wang Rockie duffel in black pebbled leather and antique brass hardware
Gorgeous and I also love black bags and have quite a few.

js3805

Oct 23, 2014
Love your collection! Lately, I've been staying away from black but this is making me regret that decision.

CrazyCatBaby

I am my DH's Kitten
Oct 29, 2014
Oh my gosh! I so love, love, love your collection! That Chanel Le Boy and Prada Nero both in black are in my wishlist! lol Enjoy!

luxrosa

May 2, 2014
What a beautiful, classic collection - absolutely perfect! practical too! I can see you rotating and getting good use out of each bag.

flower71

flower71
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
Europe
lovely collection! I am all neutral colours for my bags and have a few black. I like how you added to your collection iconic bags that are timeless. The Givenchy antigona is also one of those bags IMO