I LoVE BIG totes 2!

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
I know everyone's sick of my Brentwood by now, but everytime I bring her out, it's a special day!!!! I love her with my new hoodie too!

Happy Friday:yahoo: :heart: :yahoo:

It's nice to love what you have!

Attachments

• Friday Brentwood.jpg
    Friday Brentwood.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 282
So cheerful and pretty! I think I might get a Houston or a Brentwood in the new candy apple red in spring....:graucho:
I love totes too, but nothing too big, which would you recommend for me?
TIA and HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU TOO!!!!:party:

So cheerful and pretty! I think I might get a Houston or a Brentwood in the new candy apple red in spring....:graucho:
I love totes too, but nothing too big, which would you recommend for me?
TIA and HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU TOO!!!!:party:

Oh Michelle! The CANDY apple red, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it, maybe the Houston? The Brentwood is BIG, and it's a lotta framboise, sometimes it's very intense, but I needed all the Framboise when I got her... It would be nice to see both the Houston and Brentwood in person in the Candy Apple and be able to choose (i don't have that luxury); but if you don't want too big, everyone loves the Houston...

You look so colorful. I love it. What is that design on your shirt?

It's a really cool robot by the James Brothers that I found at one of my favorite little boutiques last night, love anything cartoonie, anime, Murakamiesque, Am so excited to use the framboise with it!!!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: