I LoVE BIG totes 2!

Gorgeous Vee I want one too...not now because of $$$ but, next spring for sure...vernis is sooo beautiful and I sooo want a brentwood like yours ...stunning and beautiful...sooo happy for you..you look hot enjoy your treasurer!!!

Gorgeous Vee I want one too...not now because of $$$ but, next spring for sure...vernis is sooo beautiful and I sooo want a brentwood like yours ...stunning and beautiful...sooo happy for you..you look hot enjoy your treasurer!!!

HI Pug!!!!

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're gonna get one! Next spring. I can feel it in my bonze.... thank you...:yes:

I love totes too. Big ones. I thought you were speaking of big totes like the Cabas Alto, St Jacques Shopping and Sac Shopping... Those are gigantic I guess. Heeheehee.

I love vernis too... Had a red Houston. Cute. Not big enough for me. Love the Brentwood's size but hate that LV didn't make the interior leather like the Houston.

It's nice to hear someone say that they are happy with something that they already have. Also, your home is very nice. The picture is a great shot!