I love a good deal!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
As most of you all know, I had a bit of a dilemma with my parents buying me a fake LV Speedy 25 for Christmas. They bought it on eBay and didn't know it was fake, and when I told them that it was, and told them that I had it authenticated by My Poupette, they refused to believe it was fake.

Anyway, they gave me the bag on Christmas Day and I just pretended to be thrilled and gave them both a huge hug and said it was wonderful :biggrin: I thought I would have to use all of my Christmas money (around $500) to buy a real Speedy from the LV boutique, but I did some searching on eBay, and today I won a used Speedy for $275! The seller bought the bag from an My Poupette Recommended Seller, and she told me she bought three more LV bags from the same seller. She decided she bought too many, so she sold the Speedy. I checked the My Poupette seller's feedback, and there was the Speedy. So, I got a great looking, authentic used bag in great condition, and saved $225 (shopping money! I'm headed to Express tomorrow, woohoo!). I'll carry it when I visit my parents, they won't know the difference ;)

Just wanted to share my happiness with you all :nuts:

star3777 said:
We're waiting:P My speedy has dissapeared:blink: :sad: ....I still have the denim neo-speedy though.:love:

I think the monogram Speedy is a classic :love:

I wasn't a fan of the LV denim line, but it has grown on me. I really like the denim pleaty :love: It would be so cute to wear over the summer!