I lost the auction, so devastated!

sparklemint

Living the GoodLife
O.G.
Mar 9, 2007
I had this auction authenticated by Pradapsycho last week. Anyhow, to make a long story short.. I lost at the very last second, you know how that goes! :Push: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290148497585&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

Now... I want the bag more than ever... PP even sent me a link to bluefly for the same bag, but they are out of stock too!

Anyone know of other legit online sellers I can try? Of course getting it lower than retail is a must... :smile: otherwise I can go to my Prada boutique and pick it up for the low, low price of $2800CAD! :tdown:

TIA!!

Hang in there! sparklemint. I'm checking my usual haunts to see if I can help you scare up another one. No luck so far, but one will turn up. It took me a whole YEAR to get a Dragon bag, but I got it!

Thanks ladies! I have news.. the seller has been a real doll.. he found me another one! This one is caramel in color! I am ecstatic!
Pradapsycho.. you are a doll.. thanks for looking, that was really nice of you!
I will post pics as soon as I get it!!!!!

^^^That's "leshent" right? If so, you should be fine, but defintely still post pics for us on the Authenticate thread, OK? I thought you only wanted the cream color, but the carmel is really smarter: less maintenance worries. ;)

Oh, check my homepage in my profile I have a little different version of what you are getting. :nuts:

It's beautiful sparklemint - Congratulations.
Leshent is such a great Ebay member, I've purchased in the past and have been 100% satisfied.
AND, I think you'll like the Camel color more than the Ivory.

Thanks Justonemore.. it's great to hear good things about the seller. He has been amazing with me. He knew I missed out on the auction so he found me this bag.. lickety split!
He's a man that understands a woman's handbag obsession! lol

PP... love your collection! That gold hobo is TD4!!!!

Thanks! It's got a bonus that your style doesn't have: it's lined in LAMBSKIN!!! :yahoo:

I have to update my little page though. The Red Chanel found a new home this week and if I EVER get the nerve to cut that dang security tag, the Dragon bag will be taking its place. Still grappling with my conscience vs. my LUST for that bag. :hysteric: