I lost my watch :( :( :(

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
I lost my watch at the zoo today :sad: it was the fuschia madison double wrap watch that my kids gave me for Mother's Day in 2013. I think I had it wrapped too loosely & it slipped off when I took my jacket off. Ugh! I retraced my steps & asked at lost & found... Well at least it's something replaceable. It was on fos recently, so maybe it will be back...? Boo hoo :sad:

O no! Sorry to hear that. I remember your post on that watch and it's adorable. I have one in black. I do think that it can still show up on FOS again.

I am so sorry you lost your watch! :sad: This watch still crops up on FOS so I have faith that you find another one soon. :smile:

Thanks everyone. The zoo lost & found has my info in case it turns up. Dh told me to order another one if I want. I might wait to see if it's back on fos before I try jax. *sigh* I'm so mad at myself :sad:

I don't get fos emails anymore, so if anyone sees it again on there, please let me know. Thanks!!!
(I'm not thinking about it too much, but seeing the empty watch box on my dresser this morning actually had me in tears :sad:)

I don't get fos emails anymore, so if anyone sees it again on there, please let me know. Thanks!!!
(I'm not thinking about it too much, but seeing the empty watch box on my dresser this morning actually had me in tears :sad:)
I'm so sorry you lost your watch. I know it meant a lot to you. I saw some on FOS today - but not your color. I think I saw black, white and brown. I was seriously considering the black one.

I'm so sorry you lost your watch. I know it meant a lot to you. I saw some on FOS today - but not your color. I think I saw black, white and brown. I was seriously considering the black one.

Thanks. I might order the brown one. Btw, did you get the brick grommet duffle? I have one on hold at Nordstrom but I'm not too sure about it bc of the rounded bottom.

Thanks. I might order the brown one. Btw, did you get the brick grommet duffle? I have one on hold at Nordstrom but I'm not too sure about it bc of the rounded bottom.

I kindof want that black watch! As for the grommet duffle, I'm getting the black one. I'm wondering about the bottom too. I saw it in the store but it was a while before I actually ordered it. I hope I like it.