I lost my MJ zip clutch!!

It's the same color, putty. We went to Saks and actually they had two left. So anyone who's looking for a putty zipclutch, call Saks San Francisco.

GUESS WHAT??????
I just callled and ordered one of these! I am so excited. After Bloomies canceled my order, I had given up on the zip clutch until Nov-Dec. I should get it next week. Thanks for posting the tip!
Tami

tln, what happens in Nov-Dec? Some kind of end-of-year sale?
Supposedly, yes. When I called to ask about what color clutches were still on the 40% sale, I was told they had all been sent to the clearance stores (Off Fifth, Rack, etc.) but that there would be another sale towards the end of November-beginning of December. They don't know what will be included in the sale, at this point, though.

tln - are we talking after Thanksgiving? I was thinking of going a few days before the holiday to beat the rush but if the sale starts afterwards, I'll postpone my trip. The closest NR is 5 hours away so I have to plan carefully.:P Thanks!

chloe.clementine sorry you lost you clutch but glad to hear it can be replaced. First off I love your zip clutch. The putty color almost looks lavender in your piture is there a purpleish hue to it irl or is that just the photo?