I lost my LVginity!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I lost my LVginity and I liked it :P!
    I can't reveal it yet because I haven't taken photos but will do soon but I have a few questions. I got my LV bag from the Calgary, Alberta Holt Renfrew LV so...
    1) I asked her if I could heat stamp it but she said you can only do it on wallets?!
    2) I didn't get a box with it, only a dust bag :sad:
    3) The receipt I got is only a Holt Renfrew receipt not one of those proper LV receipts is this right? But I saw her take some tag from the bag and staple it to the store copy and she wrote some code onto my receipt.

I will reveal it soon but don't wait up for it! I'll tell you when it's coming!

2. congrats

3. don't make us wait too long

4. Congrats! Can't wait for your reveal!

5. Congrats! Can't wait for your reveal either :biggrin:

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats, cant wait to see pics!

8. 2) I didn't get a box with it, only a dust bag :sad: You have to ask for a box ( i learned this the same way as you lol )
    3) The receipt I got is only a Holt Renfrew receipt not one of those proper LV receipts is this right? But I saw her take some tag from the bag and staple it to the store copy and she wrote some code onto my receipt. That is just what they do at HR, all of my receipts are HR with a written number on them ( i think its just like the model number )

Congrats :biggrin: Cant wait to see your pics!

9. Please show us!!

10. No pics yet...:shrugs:

11. Congrats!!

12. post pics!

13. Awesome. Congrats

14. HAHA i love your title.

15. Where are the pics??!! Can't wait to see what you got!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice