I Lost my Fendi I feel Like

I feel your pain. Been there, for sure! But, I promise you, something else WILL come up. It may not be the exact same, but it will make you ecstatically happy. That has ALWAYS happened to me when I've lost out on something on ebay.

Two more things... (1) As others have said, definitely go with a sniping service and put in your absolute TOP dollar amount as your highest bid.

And (2) Don't beat yourself up thinking that you only lost the bag by $10. All you really know is that the winning bidder needed to outbid you by $10 to win the auction. It is possible that their top bid was HUNDREDS of dollars more than yours. And there is no way of knowing (unless the winning bidder were to truthfully tell you) what their highest bid was. Knowing that may help to console you.

I think that if you bid your highest, you don't need the sniping sevice. Your bid will only go up to beat the second lowest bid, so you don't necessarily pay what you bid. As for getting outbid by $10, that's how eBay works, the next highest bidder's bid only outbids you by $10, but that bidder may have put in a bid $100 over what you did. If you had tried to out bid that person by $20, you still might not have won.

Aww! I don't have anything helpful to say that the others haven't already but I wanted to give you (((((big hugs))))) and hope that you find something that makes your really happy soon. :flowers:

I have lost three bags in two days. My router was damaged by a storm, I could not log in on time for the last minutes of the auctions...
I wish I had hit the buy-it-now sign, but my VISA limit was low and I did not want to speed up an inminent divorce by using money from another account... My husband strongly disagrees with purchase of beautiful and expensive bags...
Anyway, on a more cheerful note, it gives me some time to try and save a few more euros for an even-better bag.
If you do spot a Baby Spy bargain, please let me (us) know!

I have lost three bags in two days. My router was damaged by a storm, I could not log in on time for the last minutes of the auctions...
I wish I had hit the buy-it-now sign, but my VISA limit was low and I did not want to speed up an inminent divorce by using money from another account... My husband strongly disagrees with purchase of beautiful and expensive bags...
Anyway, on a more cheerful note, it gives me some time to try and save a few more euros for an even-better bag.
If you do spot a Baby Spy bargain, please let me (us) know!

Thanks Im on the same boat my husband told me he didnt want to know anything about handbags or ebay ever again, so when this happened I couldn't say anything you know let the feelings out so I was just in a bad mood and he caught on fast. Well Im feeling better today thanks to all of you its nice not to be judge as a crazy purse lover u know?
Thanks again!!!:flowers::heart:

I think that if you bid your highest, you don't need the sniping sevice. Your bid will only go up to beat the second lowest bid, so you don't necessarily pay what you bid. As for getting outbid by $10, that's how eBay works, the next highest bidder's bid only outbids you by $10, but that bidder may have put in a bid $100 over what you did. If you had tried to out bid that person by $20, you still might not have won.

You are 100% right I dont know how much that B--- just kidding how much that person bet You know I was thinking what happens if I would have bet 5000.00 as my highest bid just to win but what if the other person put 3000.00 than Id probably be screwed paying 3010.00 for the bag right? I think the sniper would be cool since you can set it up as the last 5 seconds but the computer could only do so much so as it goes back and fourth their is a chance I still might loose. I NEED TO STOP BREAKING MY HEAD ABOUT THIS I HOPE I WIN NEXT TIME !:boxing:

You should figure out how much you are willing to pay for that bag, and if you get outbid, it was not for you. Also, you should look at the buy it nows since often they have good prices and you can get it right away.

You should figure out how much you are willing to pay for that bag, and if you get outbid, it was not for you. Also, you should look at the buy it nows since often they have good prices and you can get it right away.

Ya I found one in the buy it now but its in the bronze color and they want the original price of 1030.00 No good for me I think I willing to pay 750.00 for a used like NEW condition I think thats fare what do you think?