i lost my coach virginity at the orlando premium outlets!

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
it's a good thing i went at the end of my trip because if i'd had more money, i would have been a certifiable coach slut. :smile:

i love this bag! not only was it half of what i would have paid at nordstrom (my best friend bought this bag in tan when it was brand new last year) but i've gotten so much more use out of it than i thought. it's black but not boring, not too slouchy but still casual, works with most outfits and fits a ton. it's not the carly i wanted and couldn't bring myself to save for, but i sure do like it.

yay outlets!

Attachments

• CIMG1102.JPG
    CIMG1102.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 174
  • CIMG1118.JPG
    CIMG1118.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 242
it's a good thing i went at the end of my trip because if i'd had more money, i would have been a certifiable coach slut. :smile:

i love this bag! not only was it half of what i would have paid at nordstrom (my best friend bought this bag in tan when it was brand new last year) but i've gotten so much more use out of it than i thought. it's black but not boring, not too slouchy but still casual, works with most outfits and fits a ton. it's not the carly i wanted and couldn't bring myself to save for, but i sure do like it.

yay outlets!
super cute!!

and I love the toilet in the background! hee hee!!

great find!!!!!

Great bag! I have that same one in the black and white mini signature. I LOVE it. You're absolutely right, it has the perfect amount of slouch. It's the first bag I bought while working at the outlet. Such a nice everyday bag. Perfect choice. :smile: