I lost my cat today :(

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I came home from playing in the park with the dog and say something black and furry on the road across our house.
    She got hit by a car and I am so so sad. The house will never be the same.
    I feel terrible, because I was cross with her earlier today. I'd take it all back if she was just alive again. :cry:

2. I'm so sorry to hear this... my thoughts are with you, I can't even imagine losing any of mine.

3. I am so sorry. Our dog was hit by a car a year ago, and I still think of it all the time.

4. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she knew you loved her, so try not to think about being upset with her earlier.

5. Im so sorry for your loss.

6. Very sorry to hear.

7. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat.

8. I'm so so sorry.... hugs and hang in there xoxo

9. oh no sorry to hear about your kitty. hang in there!

10. Thank you everyone for your kind words. We really miss her already.

11. I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Hang in there remember that you provided her a good life.

12. I'm so sorry. My deepest condolences. :hugs:

13. :hugs:
    I'm so sorry.

14. Sorry...:hugs: to you.

15. Hessefan: I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat...yes, don't worry about being cross with her earlier...she knows how much you love her! :hugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice