I lost him :(

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
Mr. Turtle!

I could have swore I put him in the pocket of my Med Choco Carly but when I checked the other day he wasn't in there! I have no clue where else I could have put him and I never even used him :sad: He was an *bay score. *sigh* Hopefully he turns up somewhere!!! :crybaby:

Oh, wow - bummer, but you know things like that have a habit of turning up - I just found a lipstick that I'd just bought and hadn't even used - it had ended up getting stuck in a pocket I didn't even know was there on the inside of my Hamptons weekend tote - darn thing is all black inside and out so hard to find stuff, but it's such a useful bag (use it for a work bag) - I was glad to find it - it was a MAC one! So, keep an eye out and I'll bet Mr. Turtle turns up!

Oh no!!!! I hope he turns up but my outlet had mr turtle for $9.99 just a week ago or so... do you have one by you that you could stop at? If your original one turns up you can always gift the other one!

I would get a replacement one from the outlet if/while they still have them.

He is one of my favorites...
Chances are he will turn up when you are in the process of looking for something else.
Thats how it always happens!

Awe, I'm sorry to hear that! A couple of years ago I lost my Coach ipod case along with the ipod in it. I thought it had been stolen from my luggage when I was traveling. But it miraculously showed up just over a month ago. Hopefully you'll find your lovely turtle.

where did that little sucker crawl off to?

hahaha, mind you...that i really had a little turtle that my DBF gave me, and it managed to crawl out of its home and was lost for 7 days. I'm sure Mr. Turtle will show up in 7 or no time;).

where did that little sucker crawl off to?

hahaha, mind you...that i really had a little turtle that my DBF gave me, and it managed to crawl out of its home and was lost for 7 days. I'm sure Mr. Turtle will show up in 7 or no time;).

I had a pet turtle too. I was building him a pond in my back yard, letting him get some fresh air and the little turd ran away!!! I swear I only left him alone for a few minutes. Never found him, but I lived near a creek at the time so I just figured he went there.
Anyway, I love turtles and I have this key fob as well. I really hope you find him!