i lost a diamond earring this morning

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
and i am so upset! it's not that they're huge, fancy diamonds, but they are perfect for me and my parents gave me them when i got my masters. they are really special and i am so upset. i thought i was okay, but then when i called the insurance co i couldn't stop crying. i don't even want to tell my parents- i feel like my track record w/jewelry is pretty bad. i should just wear czs and pretend. i am SO UPSET. :cry: :cry: :cry:

got an ebay item- 'like new' (not even close)- seller won't reply to emails, lost a diamond earring (ironically i just had them cleaned and asked the jewelers about setting up an appt. to have them appraised), my baby is sick, and something else that i can't even remember right now. at tleast there's a new office on tonight. sorry- i needed to vent and dh is not home!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

aw...
hug hug....im sure it would be better!!
it's still an 'early morning' maybe there's something big coming up!:graucho:
just drink ur fave coffee or tea, and smile again:smile:

have a very nice day

I hope you find your earring. I had one turn up a few months after I lost it. (It slipped behind the bed's headboard.) Maybe yours will surprise you when you least expect it, too.

tip for future -
If you have a super special pair of post earrings, you can have a jeweler put screw threads on the post and sell you backs (holders?) that require screwing on.

Good luck!

I am so sorry! I lost a diamond earring once at the gym while running on the treadmill. I was so upset. About a week later, I went back to the gym and checked behind the treadmill and there was my earring. They obviously do not sweep there much! It really could turn up. ((HUGS)) I hope your day gets better!

thanks everyone! i went back to the mall and checked the lot, stores, etc. i figured it couldn't hurt. no luck, but several nice ppl tried to help and that made me feel better. thanks for your good thoughts, everyone!!! the office is on soon- it will be a nice end to a rough day. :smile:

^glad u'd felt better:smile:

i just lost my burberry camera case too..i know i left it because it shown on the last pic (a minute ago) when i came back, it's gone!:sad: but since it happened at disneyland (the happiest place on earth.LOL!) i take it easy..what else can I do though.hiks...

LOOK everywhere!!!! When is the last time/place you KNOW you had it??? Start there & look EVERYWHERE!!! It could still turn up. I am so sorry that happened. It is such a sinking feeling. Fingers crossed you will find it!!!!

I:heart: :heart: :heart: The Office TOO! SO FUNNY! I secretly wish I worked there!