I LOOOOVE this forum!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am sitting here at 7am slowly waiting to start a beautiful Friday morning. I just have to say that I love this forum a lot!

It's so much fun reading people's posts about purses, life, purses, love, purses, shoes, purses..you get the drift. :lol:

Anyone else?

2. Its just after 7am here too, and i'm doing the same as you while i wake up :smile: and enjoy my coffee.

3. i :heart: this forum so much! i've been on and off this forum for the past 3 hours or so! its after 11pm - friday night here! HOW SAD AM I??? :roflmfao: I should be out and about ... painting the town red etc.... hehehe! not feeling 100% so its best to stay home and post on this forum! ;) love you PF!

4. here it's 1.30p.m and i'm enjoying my lunch while writing on the PF through my notebook!!!
    i have to come back to the office in 15 minutes, so it's better if i hurry up and eat my lunch!!!!!:nuts:

5. :yahoo: The ladies on this fourm give me so much great information, it is like I have girlfriends all over the world.

Love it!!!!:love: :love: :love:

A little after 8:00 am in the ATL

6. It's about 7:30 here in the midwest, and the weather sucks (as it has all week) and, well, you know what I'm doing!

7. i :heart: this forum also!!

8. Love PF! :heart:

You guys are the best!!!

9. You know what, Vondervall, I have a confession! Everytime I see your name, I hear Brazillian music! I LOVE IT! I have never been to Rio....only when my baby smiles at me! hahaha....I want to visit! I love this place too! :yes:

10. ME TOO! But, it is always running in the background....having a good lunch?

11. that's good to know! come! come! i promise i'll take you on a tour and show you those places that people talk about when they visit. did i tell you that i am foreigner married to a brazilian? plan a visit between december to march because that's the best time of the year - get out of freezing europe and come to sunny rio

cheers!!!

12. This is the first site I go to when I turn on my computer in the morning at work, so yes yes yes, I too :heart::heart::heart::heart: this forum.

N I love the new smilies!!!! :biggrin::yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice