I listed my paddy...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay so you all probably think I am crazy (or desperate, which I assure you I am not) selling 2 bags in one weekend; I just consider it Spring Cleaning.

My hubby is selling his 54 Chevy (it is a bit of a bucket, in need of Chip Foose and the overhaulin team) to finance race parts; and, I am selling my 06 Paddy to finance more Balenciaga buying...we all need our fix. :p

Okay, so I am not trying to shove my listings down anyone's throat; but, thought I would share in case there was anyone genuinely interested in the anthracite paddington.

6844331192 - eBay ID

2. Aww what a shame to part...

3. P.S. We don't have anything against established members plugging their occasional bag sales here. Just in case anyone was wondering. :idea:

4. ok I WANT IT!!!!!!! i dont know how to use eBay am trying to find you there now!!

5. ok found it.. ummm isnt that a bit expensive? selling it more than retail? i thought you were going to sell it for less? is it the medium or small size i cant figure it out

6. Retail is $1720. This color is not the standard color. The standard color sells for $1500. This one (metallic color) in anthracite and silver costs $1720.
    So its NOT expensive at all.

7. Oh man, I wish I had $1700 to spare :sad: It's a beauty..

8. Nope not desperate! A woman on a mission is what I call it!

9. It's beautiful!
    Too bad I'm waiting for my cream paddy to come in!!

10. Thanks Superbaby - for answering the pricing question for me.

Serendipity3kb - I am glad you understand. :p

and everyone else - just wish me luck. :biggrin:

If this one does go to a new home I know I will buy another paddy in the future, I will just be smarter with my color choice, my wardrobe needs more casual/muted tones in a handbag.

11. Oh man, what a beautiful bag! I could see wandering down the streets of Chicago or NYC with this bag and a big pair of sunglasses and feeling like a movie star...I love it. But, unfortunately, my student budget can't make that happen. But if I did have the cash (oh, if I did) I'd be happy to pay this price for a bag this rare. Good luck, Loganz! :biggrin:

12. so pretty :heart:. if only i had the extra money!

and the price seems completely reasonable to me, they're sold out everywhere and retail for $1720. no complaining!

13. How much does the paddy listed price? :idea: I haven't had time to check on eBay. Good luck Loganz!!

14. Your bag is STUNNING!

15. I listed the paddy at $1700, with a buy now of $1800. It is brand new, and it cost me a little over $1770 with currency exchange fees from my CC company. I am just trying to come as close to breaking even as possible after Ebay takes their fees.

Thanks for the compliments on the bag ladies, it is a looker; but, I am hoping it can go to a home where it will be more than a "closet-centerpiece". :p