I listed my paddy...

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Okay so you all probably think I am crazy (or desperate, which I assure you I am not) selling 2 bags in one weekend; I just consider it Spring Cleaning.

My hubby is selling his 54 Chevy (it is a bit of a bucket, in need of Chip Foose and the overhaulin team) to finance race parts; and, I am selling my 06 Paddy to finance more Balenciaga buying...we all need our fix. :P

Okay, so I am not trying to shove my listings down anyone's throat; but, thought I would share in case there was anyone genuinely interested in the anthracite paddington.

6844331192 - ebay ID

P.S. We don't have anything against established members plugging their occasional bag sales here. Just in case anyone was wondering. :idea:

ok found it.. ummm isnt that a bit expensive? selling it more than retail? i thought you were going to sell it for less? is it the medium or small size i cant figure it out

Retail is $1720. This color is not the standard color. The standard color sells for $1500. This one (metallic color) in anthracite and silver costs $1720.
So its NOT expensive at all.

Thanks Superbaby - for answering the pricing question for me.

Serendipity3kb - I am glad you understand. :P

and everyone else - just wish me luck. :biggrin:

If this one does go to a new home I know I will buy another paddy in the future, I will just be smarter with my color choice, my wardrobe needs more casual/muted tones in a handbag.

Oh man, what a beautiful bag! I could see wandering down the streets of Chicago or NYC with this bag and a big pair of sunglasses and feeling like a movie star...I love it. But, unfortunately, my student budget can't make that happen. But if I did have the cash (oh, if I did) I'd be happy to pay this price for a bag this rare. Good luck, Loganz! :biggrin:

so pretty :heart:. if only i had the extra money!

and the price seems completely reasonable to me, they're sold out everywhere and retail for $1720. no complaining!

I listed the paddy at $1700, with a buy now of $1800. It is brand new, and it cost me a little over $1770 with currency exchange fees from my CC company. I am just trying to come as close to breaking even as possible after Ebay takes their fees.

Thanks for the compliments on the bag ladies, it is a looker; but, I am hoping it can go to a home where it will be more than a "closet-centerpiece". :P