I Like What I Like

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_2052.JPG IMG_2047.JPG IMG_2048.JPG IMG_2049.JPG IMG_2050.JPG IMG_2051.JPG IMG_2044.JPG IMG_2056.JPG IMG_2058.JPG IMG_2059.JPG As you can see, when I like a bag, I often get in in multiple styles and colors. I mostly have Louis Vuitton, but adore MBMJ Hilliers for when I want to be more brand low-key. I also have an Alexander Wang Rockie and Rocco, and a few Balenciaga's for edge/color. Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 3412509

beachkaka, ninakt and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  2. your collection is great:smile:

3. Thanks! I'm pretty happy with it!

4. Love your collection! Thanks for sharing.

5. I love all of your LV's! Very nice!

6. Great collection!

7. Thanks everyone!

8. Love the wangs especially.. Thanks for sharing

9. Wow!!! That is all! LOL.... Beautiful!!!

10. Literally the collection of my dreams

11. Great collection

12. I love your collection philosophy! Here's to bag lovers who know what they like!

13. I love all of your different bags! How long did it take you to feel that you completed your collection? Did you have any missteps and have to sell or re-think things, or did you just follow your gut and have it all fall into place? I am just asking because I really don't have a bag collection, so to speak, and I'm curious about how to go about creating one.

14. Lovely collection!!!!

15. Love your collection. Thanks for sharing