I Like my Feather Better Anyway :)

WVUdani

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
So after failing at receiving my feather fob which I desperately wanted like most, I decided heck with them and found a prettier one in my opinion that goes amazing with my Petrol Alexandra :smile: Good job Coach you are turning me to more creative means of getting a feather instead of letting me buy one from you.

Attachments

ZSP

Fairy Dogmother
Feb 20, 2012
The Desert Southwest
Yes...you did a fabulous job finding the perfect feather for your beautiful bag...I love his bag and have been wanting one for a long time. They look great together.

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
So after failing at receiving my feather fob which I desperately wanted like most, I decided heck with them and found a prettier one in my opinion that goes amazing with my Petrol Alexandra :smile: Good job Coach you are turning me to more creative means of getting a feather instead of letting me buy one from you.
Love this! Is this your creation, or ...?

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Love your feather! I have a petrol Alexandra that could use one too!

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Love this! Is this your creation, or ...?
Found it - etsy - the shop is hollywoodriffraff - I'm ordering one now! (there are quite a few shops that have these, looks like - just FYI).

WVUdani

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Found it - etsy - the shop is hollywoodriffraff - I'm ordering one now! (there are quite a few shops that have these, looks like - just FYI).
You're good :smile: it is a Hollywood riff raff creation :smile: thank you for the compliments!!