I like my Coach Bags Rare! Reveal!

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
I recently scored 3 great bags!

I used to have the original Alexandra bags in both black and berry and they were the softest, nicest, leather of any Coach in my opinion. I found the black kinda plain however, and the berry color wasn't exactly what I wanted so I sold them both. This was a awhile ago.. fast forward to today and I have found exactly what I wanted without even knowing they existed! :P

I saw a couple MFF Alexandras in purple on eBay but they were priced more than I wanted to pay for MFF, I knew the leather wasn't going to be as nice as the FP version, but the color was my perfect true purple. As luck would have it, one turned up on my local Craigslist and I got it for a great deal, meant to be! Here is #1:

IMAG2943.jpg

IMAG2945.jpg

While on Craiglist I also found this lovely and scored her for $100! Embellished Maggie, bag #2:

IMAG2964.jpg

Who's ready to see the rarest of them all???

Here she is, a super rare find that I stumbled on without knowing she even existed! The original, soft as butter, Alexandra convertible bag in SAFFRON yellow!! In my research it looks like it was a China exclusive but some ended up in outlets.

The seller wasn't willing to ship to Canada, but with the help of a couple nice tpf'ers she made it here safe and sound, on Valentine's Day!! I can't stop hugging her squishy self. :love::heart: I tried to show her in different lighting, love the purple lining too....

Thanks for looking! I'm so done buying for awhile, time to enjoy!

IMAG2983.jpg

IMAG3000.jpg

ATT_1360926567316_photo5-1.jpg

IMAG3003.jpg

Here she is, a super rare find that I stumbled on without knowing she even existed! The original, soft as butter, Alexandra convertible bag in SAFFRON yellow!! In my research it looks like it was a China exclusive but some ended up in outlets.

The seller wasn't willing to ship to Canada, but with the help of a couple nice tpf'ers she made it here safe and sound, on Valentine's Day!! I can't stop hugging her squishy self. :love::heart: I tried to show her in different lighting, love the purple lining too....

Thanks for looking! I'm so done buying for awhile, time to enjoy!

IMAG2983.jpg

IMAG3000.jpg

ATT_1360926567316_photo5-1.jpg

IMAG3003.jpg

The pebbled leather on this bag looks fantastic! I see why you love it so much! Looks so wonderful! They are all great.