I like my Coach Bags Rare! Reveal!

I saw the saffron Alexandra at the outlet at the same time I found my paprika Katarina. It was a tough decision but the pat kat won the day! Congratulations on your beautiful bag.

wow!! i've wanted that yellow bag too!!! but b/c i couldn't find one i ended up with my sunflower duffle....i love the alexandra though! seems like an awesome bag that can worn multiple ways!!!! i love craigslist to find bags!! congrats on scoring great deals

Nice finds! I only have the Alexandra wallets, but I have to say that for me, they are beyond perfect as far as size, weight, organizaton, *huge* change compartment. I feel so organized with my Alexandras. The bags look just a lovely and functional. I have purple and silver op art that I really wore to death and replaced her with a new tartan version off of the bay. LOVE her!!! Wish they still made her!

Here she is, a super rare find that I stumbled on without knowing she even existed! The original, soft as butter, Alexandra convertible bag in SAFFRON yellow!! In my research it looks like it was a China exclusive but some ended up in outlets.

The seller wasn't willing to ship to Canada, but with the help of a couple nice tpf'ers she made it here safe and sound, on Valentine's Day!! I can't stop hugging her squishy self. :love::heart: I tried to show her in different lighting, love the purple lining too....

Thanks for looking! I'm so done buying for awhile, time to enjoy!

IMAG2983.jpg

IMAG3000.jpg

ATT_1360926567316_photo5-1.jpg

IMAG3003.jpg

That yellow leather and sateen purple interior!!! *swoon*

Meganallise said:
Is it a love? The ones on the bay are pretty pricey... Wish I could score one on CL... I already looked! Just not sure it's worth it??

Hard to say! I think its a classy looking bag and I quite like it, its my first Maggie and I find it easy to use. If it wasn't super cheap would I hunt it down? Probably not, just because I'm a casual bag girl mostly.