I left LV today, with ANOTHER bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought another bag today! It was the Speedy Damier Azur 25. I am on a serious ban now! I just got my Palermo PM 2 weeks ago, a new amarante French Wallet, a scarf, a pochette accessories and NOW this--all within 2 damn weeks. I need to chill now. But I got everything i wanted.

Sadly, i'm too afraid to bring the bag in the house, cuz of fear of being yelled at by my mom for buying something else, so i left it in the trunk...shhh.....

I will post pics, hopefully soon. But you all know what the bag looks like!!

I"M IN LOVE!:tup:

2. You NEEDED another bag ! Enjoy, and you'll come up with something to explain it. . .

3. Cute bag, congrats!

4. Well you made a great purchase. And the Azur is perfect for spring, so that could be your excuse for making another LV purchase.

5. Haha glad you got everything in such a short span!

Now its time to enjoy them! :graucho:

6. Go Erica! You're building up a collection FAST! :smile: Enjoy them!

7. Congrats! Can't wait for your picture. :tup:

8. you are a true TPF member! congras!

9. Congrats! I bought a Damier Speey 30 in almost a week ago and can't wait to get a pochette in Azur! My god LV is highly addictive!!!!

10. Congrats on the new bag!! Tpf tends to have that effect on people!!

11. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics

12. Congratulations!

13. lol Erica, that seems to happen to many of us on TPF. ;) Have you posted pics of all of your new things? I can't wait to see them!

14. woohoo.. grats ~

15. Great choice for Spring!