I know you already, but I don't know your first name!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    Okay I feel stupid writing this because I've been on tPF for quite some time now and I know most of the regulars here, so no need for introductions or anything. But honestly I only can recongize people by their tPF names, not by their first names. (I only know a few by their first names because we talk outside tPF) When I read posts and replys some people are writing back and not quoting but instead using the person's first name. Example, "Oh yes Sara Sue, I have the same bag!!" Well shoot, who's Sara Sue?? Then I have to try to hunt to figure out who's who when on a first name basis. Heheee. I only know the majority of tPF by the tPF names.

Sooooo, if you're comfortable sharing this information, please just drop off your first name (or the name you go by) for the rest of us. I think this will be a good reference for everyone to use :tup:.

* Please just leave your name (and maybe how to pronounce it if it's hard). Do not leave a introduction. There is an introduction thread already, this is only for name references, thanks!

I'll go first but most of you already know me, I'm Missie.

2. Hey, Missie! I'm Sarah!

3. Hi Sarah and Missie, I'm SARAH!

4. Candace :biggrin:

5. Missie....Sarah and Sarah......I'm Arlene!

6. Are we going to play an ice breaking game :biggrin:

Denise!

7. Hi Missie I'm Danielle

8. Hi!! I'm Jen

9. hi girls, i'm diana, but here, they pronouce my name deana not diana

10. My name really is Pippi. Short for Phillipa.

11. Hi Missie, I'm Melissa and my kiddos in my avatar are Adrian (12 year old) and Henry (3 years old). I talk about them all the time and feel stupid saying older DS and younger DS.

12. Hi! My name is Elyssa!

13. I'm Steph!

14. My name is Echo!

15. ^ cool name!

I'm Elizabeth.