i know what i'm getting for christmas...

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
mainly because i filled out the order form for my husband to fax to aloha rag today.

I am getting another box. I love my blueberry box, the size is just perfect for me, and since its getting discontinued.......I'm getting one in rouille!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent seen the color irl, but have seen some gorgeous pics on here!

No pictures yet, but I hope its gorgeous! And I really hope my hubby hides it from me, as i do want to open it on xmas morning instead of use it until then!

What a great Christmas present. Congratulations!! I am getting the Rouge VIF in the first for Christmas. I also filled out the order form for hubby to fax to Aloharag last Friday. It should be arriving in the mail this Wednesday.

To you girls whose hubbies are getting them Bbags for Christmas:

Do your husbands have a brother you can send my way? uncle? father? a son who likes older women?

When I was married about a hundred years ago, my ex used to get me Precious Moments Figurines for every flippin' holiday, birthday, anniversary there was.

I NEVER LIKED PRECIOUS MOMENTS FIGURINES!~ he didnt listen.:Push:

To you girls whose hubbies are getting them Bbags for Christmas:

Do your husbands have a brother you can send my way? uncle? father? a son who likes older women?

When I was married about a hundred years ago, my ex used to get me Precious Moments Figurines for every flippin' holiday, birthday, anniversary there was.

I NEVER LIKED PRECIOUS MOMENTS FIGURINES!~ he didnt listen.:Push:

You are so funny, Donna!:nuts:

Congrats, Msflutter!! The bag sounds beautiful!:yes:

My fiance is getting me the Black City and I am soooo excited, too. It makes Christmas even more exciting, doesn't it?:smile: