I know this is un-purse related...

dk2504

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,307
26
i love bath and body work sales, but i never find anything on sale at victoria's secret except some makeup sometimes
 

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
6,967
260
I ordered the second day the online sale began. I love undie shopping!
 

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
4,941
50
Upstate NY; too far from NYC :-(
I love the IPEX bra; it really does the trick! I paid full price $44 a pop for the nuetral colors, then picked up a few more for only $24 in the funky colors. It is worth the time to stop in if you are a fan of their bras.
 

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
I need new bras badly! But I hate going in and trying them on. I'm so picky and it makes it a huge process that's nothing but a pain :suspiciou Love Bath and Body Works, I use their Brown Sugar & Fig body wash :love:
 

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
2,553
4
canada
i ordered some vs stuff as soon as the sale started, some ipex bras, bbv undies and some pj bottoms. love the ipex! highly recommend. bbw doesn't ship to canada..wish i could order it online. usually just stock up when i go to the states. my linen closet is full of their hand soaps. i like that they're carrying jaqua now, love the buttercream frosting stuff, so yummy.
 

Kat2

Member
Oct 8, 2005
178
0
Indiana USA
B&BWorks has even better sales if you sign up for their e-mails. Once they were having a sale that was... I think antibacterial soaps for $7.50 each or something, but I had an e-mail coupon for 5 for $20.
 

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
4,615
1,763
texas
Kat2 said:
B&BWorks has even better sales if you sign up for their e-mails. Once they were having a sale that was... I think antibacterial soaps for $7.50 each or something, but I had an e-mail coupon for 5 for $20.
Yeah I am on their home mail list and I just used my 20% sign up coupon. Aint life grand? (i love your siggie too- Isaac's super funny!)
 

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
4,615
1,763
texas
hfxshopgirl said:
i ordered some vs stuff as soon as the sale started, some ipex bras, bbv undies and some pj bottoms. love the ipex! highly recommend. bbw doesn't ship to canada..wish i could order it online. usually just stock up when i go to the states. my linen closet is full of their hand soaps. i like that they're carrying jaqua now, love the buttercream frosting stuff, so yummy.
Dont even get me started on Jacqua! Sephoras and ULTA got it 2.:nuts:
 

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
4,615
1,763
texas
Cristina said:
I need new bras badly! But I hate going in and trying them on. I'm so picky and it makes it a huge process that's nothing but a pain :suspiciou Love Bath and Body Works, I use their Brown Sugar & Fig body wash :love:

LOVE IT! I like the scent of that lotion!:nuts: