I know this is un-purse related...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. But has anyone been to the Bath and Body Works or Vickie's Secret sale?!!!!:nuts:
    (I have!):biggrin:

2. No, none of those here :sad:

3. I need to go, I love B&B and could always use new bras!

4. you know you can purchase the sale items online also?

5. i love bath and body work sales, but i never find anything on sale at victoria's secret except some makeup sometimes

6. I ordered the second day the online sale began. I love undie shopping!

7. Ha! I do have a B&BW and VS and I love them both! Great time to stock up.

8. I love the IPEX bra; it really does the trick! I paid full price $44 a pop for the nuetral colors, then picked up a few more for only $24 in the funky colors. It is worth the time to stop in if you are a fan of their bras.

9. I need new bras badly! But I hate going in and trying them on. I'm so picky and it makes it a huge process that's nothing but a pain :suspiciou Love Bath and Body Works, I use their Brown Sugar & Fig body wash :love:

10. i ordered some vs stuff as soon as the sale started, some ipex bras, bbv undies and some pj bottoms. love the ipex! highly recommend. bbw doesn't ship to canada..wish i could order it online. usually just stock up when i go to the states. my linen closet is full of their hand soaps. i like that they're carrying jaqua now, love the buttercream frosting stuff, so yummy.

11. B&BWorks has even better sales if you sign up for their e-mails. Once they were having a sale that was... I think antibacterial soaps for $7.50 each or something, but I had an e-mail coupon for 5 for $20.

12. AH MAN! Whats up w/where u live? Do they even have a Body Shop?

13. Yeah I am on their home mail list and I just used my 20% sign up coupon. Aint life grand? (i love your siggie too- Isaac's super funny!)

14. Dont even get me started on Jacqua! Sephoras and ULTA got it 2.:nuts:

15. LOVE IT! I like the scent of that lotion!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice